- – State Of The Art Treatment.
- – Repair injuries using your body’s own healing capabilities.
- – Safe alternative to surgery.
Applications For Regenerative Medicine
Regenerative Cells are used to repair damage to cartilage, ligaments and tendons. This is a very new and specialised field in Orthopaedic and Sports medicine and an effective alternative to surgery.
How Does Regenerative Medicine Work?
There are three stages of treatment:
- Stage 1, a specialist surgeon will take about 250 ml of your fat or adipose tissue.
- Stage 2, Regenerative Cells are concentrated from this adipose tissue in a laboratory. These cells, like stem cells, have the ability to become other types of cell, such as bone, muscle or cartilage.
- Stage 3, after processing the tissue your physician or surgeon will have around 50,000,000 regenerative cells to inject where needed.
Regenerative Medicine Can Help
Regenerative Medicine can help activate and promote healing. The high level of Regenerative Cells stimulate the body’s own natural healing capabilities, restoring normal tissue composition.
Regenerative Medicine is a more conservative approach to treating musculoskeletal injuries. Therefore, unlike surgery, Regenerative Medicine avoids the possibility of postoperative complication and protracted recovery.
Above all, Regenerative Medicine makes use of the body’s natural healing capabilities, so can avoid the need for any foreign substance, surgery or long term medication.
Are There Any Other Alternatives To Surgery?
There are many effective conservative measures to relieve painful symptoms or repair injuries. Some of our most successful include Shockwave Therapy and PRP Therapy. Your surgeon will recommend a range of potential treatment options suited to you particular case and will only advise on surgery as a last resort.
Where Can I Find Out More About Regenerative Medicine?
Get in touch with our team to find out more, you can reach us on the phone, via: 0207 458 4538
Or by email on: email@example.com
Our Lead Practitioner is Consultant Orthopaedic Specialist, Mr. Georgios Arealis. Read more from him on this subject on his blog: What Is Regenerative Medicine?
Our Regenerative Cell treatment is delivered in partnership with BioGenex.