Sports injuries often occur as a result of errors in training or activity and can often be prevented by understanding how the body responds to exercise. Once an injury has occurred, early diagnosis is important.
Our athlete doctors are leaders in their field, with particular expertise in treating professional sports men and women at all levels. All types of sports injury & painful conditions are thoroughly assessed via our state of the art facilities to provide a firm diagnosis. We provide the highest standard of diagnosis and treatment in the field of Sports and Exercise Medicine, from recent or acute sports injuries to long term or chronic injuries.
Our integrated approach ensures that physicians, surgeons and radiologists work together as a team in managing the care plan of each individual, putting the patient at the centre of their treatment pathway.
Our Sports Exercise Medicine Clinic Specialises In:
- Sports Medicine & Human Performance
- Orthopaedic Medicine
- Soft tissue injury; acute and chronic
- Performing Arts Medicine
- Ultrasound Imaging Diagnosis and Therapeutic Injections
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP)
- Regenerative Medicine
- Joint Aspiration
- Exercise Physiology (Exercise Testing and Prescription) Compartment Pressure Testing Wellness / Weight Management / Nutritional Strategies
- Musculoskeletal physiotherapy
- Sport therapy
- Physical therapy
- Acupuncture therapy