- MD MPhil (Cardiology)
Dr. Milton Maltz has over 26 years of experience in the private sector. He has a deep understanding of the demand for private medical care and how to best serve this demand.
Dr Maltz graduated in 1979 from the Federal University of Medicine of Porto Alegre – Brazil, with a Fellowship in Internal Medicine, and has a Diploma in General Medicine from St. Bartholomew’s Hospital (1982), as well as a Master Degree in Cardiology from the University of London. He was a Research Registrar at St. Bartholomew’s Hospital from 1983 to 1992 under Prof. John Camm, and also a Research Fellow at the Royal Free Hospital under Dr Lipkin.
Dr Maltz has presented numerous papers on all aspects of Cardiology at major cardiac conferences throughout the world, and has written a thesis on a new drug for Coronary Artery Disease and Angina.
He has received an award from the Brazilian Government for his extraordinary work to promote the image of Brazil abroad. He received the following medals:
- – Order of Cruzeiro do Sul (1998)
- – Order of Pacificador (1999)
- – Order of Santos Dummont (2001)
Dr Milton Maltz works in partnership with the most renowned physicians and cardiac specialists from leading University Hospitals in London and has admission rights at the Harley Street Clinic and The Wellington Hospital.
- General Practitioner, Cardiology and Preventive Medicine including Advanced Health Check-ups.
- Special interests: Exercise Treadmill Test, Echocardiogram, CT heart scan (calcium score) and Cardiac MRI (Perfusion and Stress Perfusion).